„De-a arhitectura narrated” is a project complementary to the educational programs in schools, whereby in front of students from primary and secondary schools, we invite known Romanian architects to talk about architecture, illustrating this with one of their practical experience or project. This approach aims to familiarize children with positive and concrete examples of architecture, but also with the social role of architecture and architect. The event is inspiring, opens up a fascinating new world in front of schoolchildren, and proposes architects a new form of expression and language.
DE-A ARHITECTURA NARRATED 2017
The fifth edition of “De-a arhitectura narrated” took place on May 11, 2017 in Timișoara: “The Ants Workshop – Stories about Architecture”, arch. Adina Szitar. Details here (in Romanian).
2017 EDITION SPONSORS:
DE-A ARHITECTURA NARRATED 2016
The Fourth Edition “De-a arhitectura narrated” comprised 6 children’s conferences that took place in the cities of Bucharest, Brașov, Sibiu and Timișoara. The architects who were with us are:
- Ana Hogaș (Into The World), Cristian Craioveanu (Nuca Studio), Andrei Ivănescu – “Carol I” University Central Library, Arcub, Bucharest
- Marilena Manolache, Ioana Aldea, Cristina Vechiu – Reduta Cultural Center, Brașov
- Mihai Țuca (Arhimus) – Habitus Bookstore, Sibiu
- Marius Miclăuș – Ambasada, Timişoara.
Some materials about the fourth edition of the “De-a arhitectura narrated” Conferences you can find here (in Romanian): Bucureşti, Braşov, Sibiu, Timişoara.
DE-A ARHITECTURA NARRATED 2015
The third edition, “De-a arhitectura narrated”, comprised 14 conferences for children throughout the country: Bucharest, Brașov, Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Sibiu and Timișoara. The architects who were with us are:
- Ana Hogaș (Into The World), Ana-Maria Goilav (Școala de la Bunești), Andrei Ivănescu, Irina Meliță şi Ştefan Simion (Poster), Eliza Yokina (SYAA) –”Carol I” Central Library, Central School, My School and the Secondary School “Constantin Brâncuşi”, Bucharest
- Magda Vieriu, Octavian Hrebenciuc (Form Function) – “Andrei Şaguna” Secondary School, Braşov
- Camelia Sisak (atelier Mass), Vlad Rusu – Casino – Urban Culture Center, Cluj-Napoca
- Roxana Struț-Ştefanovici – „Varlaam Mitropolitul” Secondary School, Iași
- Gabriel Roșca, Marius Timofte (3D Plan), Mihai Sima – Habitus Bookstore, Sibiu
- Sorin Ciurariu, Brîndușa Havaşi – Theresia Bastion, Timișoara.
In 2015, “De-a arhitectura narrates” was part of the De-a arhitectura activities for the week “Different School: Knowing More, Being Better!”. Some materials about the third edition of “De-a arhitectura narrated” Conferences can be found here (in Romanian): Bucureşti, Braşov, Cluj, Iaşi, Sibiu, Timişoara.
DE-A ARHITECTURA NARRATED 2014
The second edition of “De-a arhitectura narrated” included 12 national conferences with centers in Bucharest, Sibiu and Timișoara. The architects who were with us are:
- Cristina Constantin, Mirela Vlăduţa (Abruptarhitectura), Robert Marin (Nuca Studio), Matei Vlăsceanu (Unulaunu), Loredana Brumă (Asociaţia Rhabillage), Dorin Ştefan (DSBA), Alex Axinte şi Cristi Borcan (studioBasar), Ana Hogaș (Into The World) – Central University Library “Carol I”, Bucharest
- Gabriel Roșca, Marius Timofte (3D Plan) şi Mihai Tuca (Arhimus) – Gong Children and Youth Theater, Sibiu
- Sorin Ciurariu, Alexandru Ciobotă, Raluca Rusu şi Bogdan Demetrescu – Theresia Bastion, Timișoara.
DE-A ARHITECTURA NARATTED 2013
The first edition of the Children’s Conferences “De-a arhitectura narrated” (8 conferences) was attended by the architects: Cristina Constantin, Mirela Vlăduţă şi Cosmin Pavel (Abruptarhitectura), Irina Băncescu şi Andrei Şerbescu (ADNBA), Robert Marin (Nuca Studio), Romina Grillo, Ciprian Rasoiu, Liviu Vasiu, Matei şi Tudor Vlăsceanu (Unulaunu), Alex Axinte şi Cristi Borcan (studioBasar), Loredana Burmă (Asociaţia Rhabillage), Dorin Ştefan (DSBA), Irina Meliţă şi Ştefan Simion (Poster).The 8 conferences were held at the “Carol I” University Central Library in Bucharest.