We also have children. In fact, so started “de-a arhitectura” – from a conversation about what we would like our children to learn. And then we built a serious organization, we are partners of the two professional organizations of Romanian architects, OAR (Romanian Order of Architects) and UAR (Romanian Union of Architects), we collaborate with teachers and researchers in the education sciences, we have, as a group, the trust of hundreds of volunteers and the experience of thousands of children participating in our courses.
Here is where we gather all the interesting resources for parents concerned with the education, creativity and freedom to play and think of the child.
In short, at De-a Arhitectura you will find:
- Weekend Workshops in our Club:
- On the Club page you can find details of future activities, including how to sign up.
- Projects taking place in schools:
- The series of articles PROFESIONALS, to which we always return and which, as soon as possible, we want them read by our children as well.
- Resources for special parent-child time, things that inspire our play with our little ones:
- to read
- to explore the space around us (in Romanian)
- games – on children’s page
- o explore online for rainy days Playce Arkki AMAG! The National Archivess Maushaus Ikedoo Makedo Learning through Landscapes Spacespot Prearchitectura (HU)
Keep up with the De-a arhitectura news about our activities – subscribe to The Monthly Dose of De-a arhitectura a newsletter you can subscribe to on the main page or ask to subscribe at firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying your occupation and the place you live in.
To get an idea about the way the De-a arhitectura in my city classes work, here you can find a series of movies with demostrative lessons.